Sunday, November 1

Isabella Rose Blaine

Yes… I have a new name. I had decided to change my stage name to Isabella Blaine for a few different reasons, the main one being that Castagnoli is a mouth full and when you finally learn how to pronounce it, it will take you another week to figure out how to spell it. Since then I have found a since of ownership in my new name and decided I want to make it legal. Now, of course I don’t expect a miraculous miracle of no one referring to me as Taylor, T, Taylor Marie, or whatever amazing nicknames I have accumulated over the years. I promise there isn’t much hope for me not responding to that name so you’re in luck. It will certainly take some getting used to, but that is the beautiful thing… I happen to have a whole life in front of me with endless possibilities!! It’s a beautiful realization that I am me no matter what I am called or referred to as. I suppose you would all like to know how I came to find this perfectly fit name for myself, and if not stop reading… now. Of course being Italian I wanted to keep that in my name, which was the discovery of Isabella (also meaning beautiful one and descendant of god). Then came the middle name: Rose. That is the last name of my god parents and it happens to have a very nice ring to it… Isabella Rose. And for the last name: Blaine. This is my favorite… and honestly a very big honor to have a part of me. It was the name of my Uncle Blaine and it means the world to me. There you have it… Isabella Rose Blaine. Feel free to make mistakes and call me T, only for me to say B with all the love in the world (ask my mom, she’s starting to get used to it) or Taylor Marie and I’ll suggest Bella Rose and then we can laugh about it  Even I forget at times!! It’s funny how we change our clothes every day and our hair color every other month, yet when it comes to changing our name it’s a little harder to let go of.


Love Always,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment